Saturday, March 24, 2012

AMERICA!









Shirt; Forever 21, $15
Vintage Gloria Vanderbilt Cut off shorts; The Laundry Room $32
Lace-up boots; Kohl's $40
Vintage turquoise ring; gift from grandmother
Cross ring; Ooh La La $12
Blue stone bracelet; Forever 21 $8
Leather braid bracelet; Ooh La La $5

I am absolutely in love with anything fringed and anything with an American style to it. So needless to say, this fringed top was a must have for me. My friend Mina is starting to build her photography website, and asked me to model for her for some samples of her work to put on there. We drove out to the outskirts of Madera, and came across this red, white, and blue barn. Absolutely perfect location, I fell in love with it, even though it was a bit torn up. I had to laugh at Mina the whole time, she was afraid we were going to get attacked or the police would come or something. Super fun shoot though, minus how disgustingly hot it was outside.

5 comments:

  1. I too love anything fringed, or Americana! And tattoos! You look great here, the barn looks perfect with the photos!

    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become a terrible obsession. I want to fringe everything I own haha. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a Emerging Thoughts Giveaway! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous shoot! I soo agree with you on the fringing and tassles - I LOVE them! And this shoot has all the right ingredients to it! Looks like we are both Spanish Moss fans too ;)
    Ahka Vintage SHOP
    Ahka Vintage BLOG

    ReplyDelete