Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Party Rockin'!































Top; Thrifted
Shorts; DIY
Lace bells; Urban Outfitters
Belt; Target
Shoes; Dolce Vita via Urban Outfitters

So today at Paul Mitchell we had one of our special dress days. Today's theme was "Party Rock." Needless to say, bright colors were a must. Paired with these lace bell bottoms.. Perfection. I feel like it's almost slightly disco-y. But I dig it, and most everyone else did as well. I also decided to try something new with the makeup, and went with a Twiggy inspired look paired with my usual eye makeup ritual.

On another note, a friend and I were talking today about how cynical I am about society as a whole, and how we should really make an effort to be kind to everyone. Something I should most definitely work on, as my tolerance for people has decreased greatly over the past years. Guys, keep me in check!

Hope you're all having a great week!
xo
Maddie

5 comments:

  1. hey babe totally digging the bell bottoms loving the colours in your outfit too.

    I know what you mean I think the human race suck lol maybe I will try too just hope we are proven wrong x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bell bottoms and your makeup! By the way, I'm following you on twitter now!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little kindness goes a long way, right? Cliche but true. I have similar lace pants, love the rocker vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your pants. They are totally insane balls, and I dig it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, this is crazy awesome! Haha, love those pants, your rocked it :)

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete