Friday, January 31, 2014

Koa


 


A few weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely people at Altin Place, whom offered to send me one of their gorgeous Koa Wood rings. I chose this titanium offset one, and boy, is it gorgeous. Koa wood comes specifically from Hawaii and the color is just beautiful against the titanium. 
The awesome thing about these rings is that they come with a lifetime guarantee, so if the wood ever gets damaged or comes loose, they will get it replaced. This ring has no become one of my daily wears. However, I must say that it makes want to visit Hawaii more than ever, haha.
I must thank Alex, and everyone else at Altin Place, for providing me with such a pleasant experience and great customer service. Definitely check them out if you're in the market for a one of kind piece! They've got bangles and earrings as well made with Koa wood. 

Hope you all enjoy your weekend, and be on the look out for a new outfit post quite soon.

xo
Maddie


1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful rings! Love that the wood is from Hawaii - how cool! Haha, definitely would make me want to travel there too.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete