Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bad Vibes














Shorts; Bad Vibes via Tunnel Vision | Top; H&M | Denim Jacket; H&M | Necklace; Vanessa Mooney | Cuff; Forever 21 | Rings; Vintage and Modern Design

Photos by Megan Lane

I have been after some Bad Vibes shorts for probably about a year now (or whenever it is they first released them). I finally bought myself a pair, and I am in love (I may or may not have bought two more pairs after receiving these ones and discovering just how perfect they are)! Madeline and Brit, you girls are geniuses for these. 
The weather here in California has been so bipolar... Last week it rained, this week it's in the 90's, and next week it's supposed to drop back down to the 70's. Make up ya mind!
Anyway, hope you all are having a grand week!

xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment