Sunday, September 28, 2014

Record Inspiration



Jacket and bralette; UNIF | Shorts; Bad Vibes via Tunnel Vision ; Necklace; Forever 21 | Lipstick; MAC's "Pure Heroine"

I shot these with one of my good friends Demi a couple weeks ago. We pulled inspiration from a few different sources to create these images. For those of you who know me, you know that music has always been a huge part of my life. So we pulled inspiration from that and ran with it. I love how these came out. In case you guys are wondering, here's the bands of the records pictures: WhirrThe Chain Gang of 1974Mansions, and Joseph Arthur. All records that I love. Whirr's "Sway" is the newest to the collection, and it's a great one. The Chain Gang of 1974's "Wayward Fire" isn't a new release, but it's still one of my favorites. The Mansions record is actually a test press of their album "Dig Up The Dead" that I won a few years ago. Then Joseph Arthur, a record I picked up while in Portland, because why not buy records while in Portland, am I right?
Life has been busy, but good lately. Keeping busy with school, work, and the boy. I have been missing my best friend pretty bad though. Come back from Arizona already, Megan!

Hope you all are well.
xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment