Wednesday, September 26, 2012







Had to add this one in just because my cat, Truffles, wanted in on it. Haha.

Dress; Forever 21
Boots; Forever 21
Abalone necklace; Gift
Turquoise rings; Vintage

I forgot how much I love pairing dresses with boots. There's just something about it. I guess it's me being more into the grungy side of things, haha. I scored this dress in Forever 21's sale section. Blue tie dye? Couldn't say no. And these boots! The more studs the better. I got them seriously a year ago. I had my eye on them for months, and as soon as my birthday rolled around, that was the first place I stopped. I got lucky, this was the last pair of them left, and they just so happened to be in my size!
Also, my cat Truffles decided she needed to make a cameo here. She's my babe, I couldn't not let her have her moment! Haha.

Hope your week's going well!
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. i really like the color & print on your dress! and i'm a huge fan of pairing dresses with boots! it's a nice way to create a rougher look without avoiding cute dresses!

    xo/Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete