Friday, July 12, 2013

Candid
































Top; Prabal Gurung for Target via Buffalo Exchange | Faux leather shorts, hat, cuff; Forever 21 | Sunglasses; Azkara | Boots; Kohl's | Socks; Target | Lipstick; Revlon Va Va Violet

My good friend Lacey caught me in some candid shots while she was in town visiting last week. Despite being candid, there's something about the first one that I like so much. I feel like it really encompasses the basis of my personal style. Like, I feel like I've finally gotten to the point where I have defined my own personal style, one which I am so happy with. 
I ended up going shopping with her this day, clad in faux leather shorts and this Prabal Gurung for Target top, which I got at Buffalo Exchange while I was in San Diego about a month ago. I absolutely adore this top, the colors are just wonderful, as is the mesh top half. It just so happened that I found this hat in the sale section while shopping at Forever 21 this day, and it went perfectly with the outfit. I have been looking for the perfect hat for so long, and I've finally found it! It's inspired a bunch of new outfit combinations in me, which I cannot wait to show you all once photographed. This was my lucky day in Forever 21, as I had also been looking for the perfect, somewhat large arm cuff, and this one I found is exactly what I'd been looking for! Two essential wardrobe pieces now checked off the list. Always nice! :)
Also, I dyed my tips purple!! I've been wanting to do a purple ombre for about a year now, and finally did it myself! The perks of being your own licensed hairdresser. 

Happy Friday, and enjoy your weekends!

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. That Prabal Gurung print is so unique and stunning! I love the florals they came out with, it looks great on you :)

    Enter to win a Snoozer Loser pendant!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete