Thursday, September 5, 2013

July...




Shoes; Irregular Choice | Shorts; Lucca Couture via Buffalo Exchange | Top; c/o a friend

Yes, I am aware these photos are two months old now. Yes, I am aware that is pretty dang sad. But, better late than never, no? My absolute favorite shoes. I love the architectural aspect of these Irregular Choice Annabelle Trolleys. I don't think I've ever been more obsessed with a pair of shoes. I had literally wanted these for a year and a half, and finally gave in and purchased them. Best decision. The shirt I recently cut into a crop top. My friend, Corey, had gifted me this shirt while he was in the process of forming his new band, Storm Circus. I'm sure you all remember these shorts from a more recent post. Love them. They're the most comfortable things ever, and I love the bright colors.

So, it's September now. This year is flying by. It's also still incredibly hot here in California. I don't normally complain, because I hate being cold. But... I've recently purchased so many A/W pieces that I just want to wear already, which I can't in 100 degree weather! So, California. Cool down some, if only for my new clothes... Ha.

Hope you all are having a great week!

xo
Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Crazy how time flies, huh? Love the print shorts you're rocking!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shorts are so fabulous!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete