Monday, September 2, 2013

Skin Care: Hydroxatone



I was recently sent Hydroxatone's AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex, and can I just say I love it? This complex is a cream, one of which you don't need a lot of to spread around, so this product will last you a good while. I'm always weary of trying new skin products, as my skin is very sensitive and I often have allergic reactions, but I didn't have any problems at all with Hydroxatone! So if you're at all like me in the skin department, I can say you won't have any problems with this as I probably have the most sensitive skin on the planet. 

Although I am a bit young to have to worry about wrinkles, early preventative care never hurts! I do feel as though my skin has firmed a bit after using this consistently, and I love that it has a sunblock in it as well. I apply it at night after washing my face with my Mary Kay cleanser, alongside my daily Mary Kay moisturizer, and also again in the morning before applying makeup. It creates a great base for my foundation. 

All in all, I would definitely give this product a recommend, and will definitely continue to use this as part of my daily skin care routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment