Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cut-A-Thon For Charity

The salon I work at, Revolver Hair Studio, had a Cut-A-Thon at the beginning of the month in honor of it being Breast Cancer Awareness month. All of the proceeds during the event were donated to City Of Hope, to help raise awareness. I told you all I'd have the photos from the event eventually, and here they are!






Here's the whole Revolver crew!



Dress; Rave | Cardigan; Forever 21 | Pants; Azkara

Paul Mitchell the School actually sent of over some of their student to help out and do manicures and pedicures during the event to raise even more. It was definitely a team effort, and I'm glad to work with such amazing girls.
Cancer awareness is very dear to me, being as several people in my family, and my best friend have dealt with the struggles of cancer, myself included. My grandmother is a breast cancer survivor, I had an aunt pass away due to liver cancer, and I myself am also a cancer survivor.
Thanks to everyone to helped out/supported and everyone who came in to get services done. This wouldn't have been possible without you all!

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea!! How awesome of your salon to donate all the proceeds! Cancer has had it's toll on my family as well. Congrats on being a survivor!! That is amazing!!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete