Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Hoot Nest















All clothes via The Hoot Nest
Photos by Yezmene Fullilove
Models; Demi Rueda, Brijido, Madeline Wainscott

So this past Sunday, Yezmene asked me if I would like to model for The Hoot Nest's lookbook. I of course said yes! The Hoot Nest is a vintage/thrift/upcycled shop located in downtown Fresno. The shop's owner, Gina, upcycles vintage clothes and ads her own little touch to them, yet still at a thrift store price. They've got so many amazing pieces! I actually ended up purchasing the vintage GAP shorts because I loved them so much. Demi, Brijido, Yezmene, and I all had a really great time shooting this. Quite a lot of fun. I hadn't modeled for any shops/clothing companies in about a year. Was great to get back into it! If you're ever around the Fresno area, this is one shop you must check out.

Hope you all are having a great week!

xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment