Monday, August 12, 2013

Lost Lake Pt. 1



















Tank; Forever 21 | Shorts; Lucca Couture via Buffalo Exchange | Shoes; Irregular Choice | Bangles; Free People | Rings; Vintage, WastelandThe Laundry RoomModern Design | Lipstick; MAC Up The Amp

 A year and a half later, and I finally got to shoot with my good friend Andrew Hunter again. He's one of the most incredible photographers I know, and is also Victory Cafe's in house photographer, doing both live shots and promos. 
I found these shorts (which I absolutely adore) at Buffalo Exchange in San Diego when I was down there a couple months ago. I can't believe how fast time has been going. I got back from Washington (mostly Seattle) yesterday (I'll have an update on that later on this week), and although I do miss everyone an incredible amount, it is nice to be home and have time to recuperate before heading back to work tomorrow. 
These photos were all shot at Lost Lake, about half an hour outside of Fresno. I've got another set from this shoot too, but that will be saved for another day. I've been getting back into the habit of going crazy with jewelry again, namely hand and arm parties (I love me some good bracelets and rings). I talked a good amount about the ring I got from Modern Design in my previous post, and it still has yet to leave my finger. 

Anyway, I'm off to relax some more. I'm still pretty physically and emotionally exhausted from my trip. Hope all of you have a great week, and those of you who started back up at school today, I hope it went well!

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing score on those shorts!
    Love your look girl, and wow, what stunning photos. You definitely have a talented friend!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete