Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lost Lake: Pt 2




























Bandeau; Forever 21 | Shorts; Unif via Wasteland | Bangles; Free People | Hat; Forever 21 | Rings; Modern Design, Vintage, Wasteland | Shoes; Jeffrey Campbell via Miss KL

Here's the second set I shot with Andrew Hunter a couple weeks ago. I have to say the last of these is my favorite, it just looks so natural. I finally found my perfect hat (pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but I'm doing it again anyway). I'm also pretty stoked that my hair is long enough now for me to wear hats without looking too boyish. 
I know I'm lagging on my Seattle trip update, I promise I'll get that up within the week! It's been a bit of a bummer getting back to reality after having such a wonderful week away.

Hope you all have had a great weekend!

xo
Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Your shorts look so cool, and I love these photos out in the woods! So gorgeous ;)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Andrew put me a bit out of my comfort zone with the outfit he wanted me to wear.

      Delete