Saturday, June 2, 2012

As some of you may know, I've been volunteering at a nonprofit all ages venue, called Kuppajoe, for over three years now. We are a ministry oriented nonprofit, with the responsibility to give kids a safe place to hang out, and to help the Fresno music scene to thrive. We're here to welcome kids with open arms, who have often before been outcasted by Christians and churchgoers, those who are supposed to show love to everyone, yet don't always act on it. We're here to reach out to kids, to make a connection, to allow them to enjoy the art that is music. Here's a video that'll tell you more about Kuppajoe, and what it is we do, and what it means to us (yeah, you'll see me ramble a bit in here, haha).


For more information on what we're about, and a schedule of upcoming shows, please check us out at the following:

This place has become very near and dear to my heart, and I would much appreciate you checking out what I spend a lot of my weekends doing. This place has become a second home, and the people here a family.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!
xo
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment