Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nevermore

































Leggings; ANGL | Top & necklace; Forever 21 | Boots; Kohl's

Photos by Megan Lane

So I was totally channeling my inner raven yesterday. Why, is beyond me, but I woke up feeling like I should be more bird like. Anyway, how awesome are these legging?! I've seen similar for upwards of $75, so the $35 for these was pretty perfect. Yay for grad money!
So, yeah, I graduated on Saturday, and it's weird. I really don't know what to do with myself, or what the next step in life is (besides the obvious... take my state board and then get a job). I don't know. I don't think all this is going to be forever. I'm not really sure what I'm expecting I guess. Life, man.

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Those leggings are so rad! I love them - and especially the price haha.
    Oh man, you're graduated? Congrats! Good luck figuring out the next step as well. I'm sure you'll know whats best for you :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete