Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Untamed



















































ThreadSence Spring '13 Lookbook


I apologize for the photo overload, I couldn't help myself. When I laid eyes on ThreadSence's Untamed lookbook, I was captivated. Never have I more strongly felt wanderlust consume me. I literally want to live in this lookbook. The scenery of the Santa Barbara mountains, the gorgeous gypsy bohemian ensembles. I can't get enough. 
These overwhelming feelings are making me miss touring so, so much. If you guys didn't know, I used to tour with a couple different bands with the title of Merchandise Manager. The year that I spent touring was probably the best of my life. Waking up in a different city every day, getting to see all the different landscapes and people and cultures all throughout Northern America. I miss it. My inner free spirit is longing for that life again. I don't think I have ever felt more contented than I did those days and nights spent on the road. 

I long for that again.

xo
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Can we both move into that lookbook? I'm just as obsessed! Its so inspiring and free-spirited. Goodness, I can't stop scrolling back and looking at the photos and clothes <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete